суббота, 1 сентября 2007 г.

Gloria Gaynor - I Wish You Love [ENHANCED]


I Wish You Love [ENHANCED]
Gloria Gaynor


Audio CD (September 10, 2002)
Number of Discs: 2
Format: Enhanced
Label: Logic
ASIN: B00006H6BU

Track listing

"Gotta Be Forever" – 3:33 (Linda Clifford, Kathy Brown , Pelle Ankarberg, Niclas Molinder, Joacim Persson)
"Gone Too Long" – 3:02 (Lamont Dozier, Jorgen Elofsson)
"Just No Other Way" – 4:00 (D. Deviller, S. Hossein, J. Kugell)
"I Never Knew" (LP version) – 4:26 (Kasia Livingston)
"All The Man" – 3:42
"Just Keep Thinking About You" – 3:06 (G. Catchey, H. Johnson)
"I Wish You Love" – 3:43 (Bill Lee, Balewa Muhammed, Calvin Gaines, Rob Fusari, Eritza Laues)
"Stronger" – 3:20 (Mary Brown, Fusari, Karl Kimmel)
"Let It Rain" – 5:13 (Andy Goldmark, Jason Hess, Mark Mueller)
"No One Can Love You More" – 4:11 (Kevin Clark, Berny Cosgrove, Tim Hegarty)
"You Keep Running" – 3:03 (M. Brown, Fusari)
"I'm Here for You" – 5:12 (Gloria Gaynor, Garianno Lorenzo)
"I Will Survive" (English version) – 6:46 (Dino Fekaris, Freddie Perren)
"I Never Knew" (Hex Hector, HQ2 remix) – 4:16 (Livingston)
"I Will Survive (Spanglish version) – 4:42 (Fekaris, Perren)

Ссылки находятся в комментариях
Links in the comments


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I Wish You Love is Gloria Gaynor's fourteenth album, and her first album of new material in almost 20 years. It is a return to her roots in Club/Dance music, along with Urban contemporary and Contemporary R&B. The album includes two recent hit singles—2001's "Just Keep Thinking About You" (#1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart) and 2002's "I Never Knew" (also #1 Club Play, #30 Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks). The import version also includes her European hit, "Last Night

1 комментарий:

disco2go комментирует...

http://rapidshare.com/files/47682975/GGIWYL01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/47685401/GGIWYL02.rar