пятница, 11 мая 2007 г.

Disco Dream And The Androids


The Androids

Disco Dream And The Androids
The Androids


Label: Wake Up
Catalog#: WUR 02
Format: Vinyl, LP
Country: UK
Released: 1979
Genre: Electronic
Style: Disco, Electro
Notes: Produced by A.Richard / A.Wagner.
Programme execution recorded at The Electronic Dream Plant.

Tracklisting:

A1 Dream Machine (8:32)
A2 Is This A Dream (Or Is It Real) (7:59)
B1 Love Dance (3:50)
B2 Connection Disconnection (4:52)
B3 Android Love (3:16)
B4 Cafe Des Illusions (4:04)

Ссылки находятся в комментариях
Links in the comments

4 комментария:

disco2go комментирует...

http://rapidshare.com/files/25691964/dda1979.rar

moogmayhem комментирует...

Super Awesome, Thanks

Fatum комментирует...

Спасибо!

Анонимный комментирует...

I drop a leave a response when I like a article on a website or I have something to add to the discussion.

It is a result of the fire communicated in the article I looked at.
And on this article "Disco Dream And The Androids". I was
actually moved enough to drop a thought ;) I actually do
have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or do a few of these responses come across like coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

My web-site top article